This week's most viewed link was:
I love this Wallet from Color Me Domestic. Such a great idea Gen!! I might need to make myself one or five.
And a few of my favs:
The idea of changing old CDs into Coasters from Taste of August is pure genius!!
The Pink Flour shared an adorable Children's Book Themed Baby Shower. So cute!!
I would never have guessed that these cute Valentine earrings were made from Dollar Store stuff! Great job, Jewels for All!
Don't forget to check the features at The Thriftiness Miss! And grab a button if you were featured!
One of my *favorite* parts about blogging is all of the amazing creativity out there in blogland! I'm so excited to see what everyone shares! Plus, since I'm co-hosting this link party, everything you share here will also be shared over at The Thriftiness Miss.
Weekend Wonders Guidelines...
- Follow your hosts: Love and Laundry and The Thriftiness Miss via GFC, bloglovin, RSS or Linky Followers. If you are a new follower, leave a comment and let us know how you follow and we will return the favor.
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Show us your crafts, recipes, shopping hauls, photos, stories, really whatever you're proud of!
- Please do not link up Etsy shops, parties, and/or giveaways.
- Visit some other links and let them know how wonderful they are! We all love some positive feedback.