This week's most viewed link was:
Frugal Ain't Cheap showed us how to make pillow covers the easy way. It's pretty smart. If you love to change your pillow covers, this is a must read!
And a few of my favs:
Semi Homemade Mom.
Tonight was parent teacher conference. I always use that as an excuse to eat out and "celebrate". Thankfully, my kids always do pretty good in school. I don't know how I could justify a celebration dinner if they didn't! If we would have stayed home, I would have made these delicious sounding rolls from Yummy.Healthy.Easy. So, instead, we're eating these tomorrow.
Don't forget to check the features at The Thriftiness Miss! And grab a button if you were featured!
One of my *favorite* parts about blogging is all of the amazing creativity out there in blogland! I'm so excited to see what everyone shares! Plus, since I'm co-hosting this link party, everything you share here will also be shared over at The Thriftiness Miss.
Weekend Wonders Guidelines...
- Follow your hosts: Love and Laundry and The Thriftiness Miss via GFC, bloglovin, RSS or Linky Followers. If you are a new follower, leave a comment and let us know how you follow and we will return the favor.
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Show us your crafts, recipes, shopping hauls, photos, stories, really whatever you're proud of!
- Please do not link up Etsy shops, parties, and/or giveaways.
- Visit some other links and let them know how wonderful they are! We all love some positive feedback.