I love seeing all of the fun Christmas crafts that are popping in! I've been in full Christmas crafting mode, too. Phew! So much left to do before the big day gets here!
This week's most viewed link was:
I love, love, love this Red and White Santa Tablescape that Kathe with an E shared. Soooo pretty!
And a few of my favs:
I am so making these Cool Whip Cookies from Yummy - Healthy - Easy!
These hand painted Christmas ornaments from The Domesticated Princess are gorgeous!
You have to see what the secret ingredient is in this -secret ingredient- Chocolate Banana Bread by Semi Homemade Mom. I'm definitely intrigued!
Don't forget to check the features at The Thriftiness Miss! And grab a button if you were featured!
One of my *favorite* parts about blogging is all of the amazing creativity out there in blogland! I'm so excited to see what everyone shares! Plus, since I'm co-hosting this link party, everything you share here will also be shared over at The Thriftiness Miss.
Weekend Wonders Guidelines...
- Follow your hosts: Love and Laundry and The Thriftiness Miss via GFC, bloglovin, RSS or Linky Followers. If you are a new follower, leave a comment and let us know how you follow and we will return the favor.
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Show us your crafts, recipes, shopping hauls, photos, stories, really whatever you're proud of!
- Please do not link up Etsy shops, parties, and/or giveaways.
- Visit some other links and let them know how wonderful they are! We all love some positive feedback.