I love this time of year! It's so fun to see what you are all sharing as we get closer to Thanksgiving! I am truly amazed by your talent!
This week's most viewed link was:
The Recipe Critic. This looks yummy!!!
And a few of my favs:
These silverware pockets that Make It Easy Crafts are too cute! And perfect if you're hosing Thanksgiving!!
I luuuuuv this Little Red Dress that See Love Make made. So much talent!!
I've worked with fondant before, and I kind of stink at it! So, I can appreciate the detail that went into this adorable Minnie Mouse Cake that Amy's Cooking Adventures shared!
Sewing Our Life Together made is so cute! My daughter just had a baking party (that I will post about soon...if life ever seems to slow down!) that these would have been perfect for!
Don't forget to check the features at The Thriftiness Miss! And grab a button if you were featured!
One of my *favorite* parts about blogging is all of the amazing creativity out there in blogland! I'm so excited to see what everyone shares! Plus, since I'm co-hosting this link party, everything you share here will also be shared over at The Thriftiness Miss plus our weekly guest host. So, three blogs equals three times the exposure for your awesomeness!
Weekend Wonders Guidelines...
- Follow your hosts: Love and Laundry and The Thriftiness Miss via GFC, bloglovin, RSS or Linky Followers. If you are a new follower, leave a comment and let us know how you follow and we will return the favor.
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Show us your crafts, recipes, shopping hauls, photos, stories, really whatever you're proud of!
- Please do not link up Etsy shops, parties, and/or giveaways.
- Visit some other links and let them know how wonderful they are! We all love some positive feedback.