Last week's most viewed link was:
This House Haunting that Shona Skye Creations shared is so awesome!! It is full of DIY Halloween goodness. You have to check it out!
You all know how much I love wreaths (and yet my front door still sits wreath-less!) I love this Halloween Tulle Wreath from Just Us Four.
Second Chance to Dream. I'm hosting Thanksgiving Dinner at my house this year. This would be perfect!
It Bakes Me Happy for sharing. I'll have to jump on the homemade bagel bandwagon again!
With a Blast shared them. They're a South African treat. They look delish! I think my kids would love these, for sure!
I don't know about you, but after seeing these Free Printable Thankful Cards from The McBaileys I think I need to print some for my family to use during Thanksgiving!
This Easy Breakfast Casserole from Harvest Moon by Hand looks simple and delicious!
Don't forget to check the features at The Thriftiness Miss! And grab a button if you were featured!
Now on to the party!!
One of my *favorite* parts about blogging is all of the amazing creativity out there in blogland! I'm so excited to see what everyone shares! Plus, since I'm co-hosting this link party, everything you share here will also be shared over at The Thriftiness Miss plus our weekly guest host. So, three blogs equals three times the exposure for your awesomeness!
This party has been so fun and has grown so fast, that we wanted to share the party every week with a guest host! This week's guest host is Diya from The Hobby Harbor .Diya is a sewing enthusiast. She is always sharing a fun sewing project and tutorial on her fun blog.
Now...on to the party. The party will be open until Wednesday at midnight and we'll both be sharing our features at the party next week. Be sure and come back then to find out if you were featured. Plus, we'll both be sharing other favorites throughout the week on our facebook pages, so if you're not already a fan, you can find me here. We'll also be pinning the features to our Weekend Wonders Pinterest Board
Weekend Wonders Guidelines...
- Follow your hosts: The Hobby Harbor, Love and Laundry and The Thriftiness Miss via GFC, bloglovin, RSS or Linky Followers. If you are a new follower, leave a comment and let us know how you follow and we will return the favor.
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Show us your crafts, recipes, shopping hauls, photos, stories, really whatever you're proud of!
- Please do not link up Etsy shops, parties, and/or giveaways.
- Visit some other links and let them know how wonderful they are! We all love some positive feedback.